The state of the conversational AI market: current trends, challenges, and future roadmap
How do you scale up efforts in infusing AI into every customer interaction in a fast and non-intrusive manner?
To say last year was a game changer for business is something of an understatement. Companies were forced to change processes, functions, and offerings on the fly, bringing new digital capabilities online and enhancing the ones they had. These activities in many cases served as a trigger point for the application of AI and automation, with companies investing in these technologies for the very first time.
Join us for an insightful and interactive webinar
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
1-2 PM ET / 5-6 PM GMT
- Top Conversational AI trends and challenges for 2021 & beyond; Ian Jacobs
- Fireside Chat: Roadmap towards AI-infused customer experiences; Panelist - Ian Jacobs and Chetan Dube; moderated by Ankor Rai
- How to build the first stages of your AI-infused customer experiences journey amidst current and competing priorities
- Why should you think beyond standalone automation and build the holistic customer service operations by asking yourself the right questions
- Understand how early adopters should focus on the right priorities and KPIs to kick-start their AI journeys
Ian Jacobs Chetan Dube Ankor Rai
Principal Analyst, Forrester Founder and CEO, Amelia Chief Digital Officer, EXL Chetandube.ai
Unable to attend? Register and we'll send you a recording after the event.